1) Notarized certificate of the highest education attained. Texts in any language other than Chinese or English must be accompanied by notarized translation in Chinese or English. Current Students are required to submit a certificate of study issued by their current school.
2) Copy of valid passport (valid in two years or longer).
3)Physical Examination Record for Foreigner. It is valid for six months since the date of issue.
4) Non-criminal record certificate. If the certificate is in language other than Chinese, a notarized Chinese or English translation is also required. The content of the certificate shall indicate the validity period; and if there is no validity period, the certificate shall be valid within six months since the date of issue.
5) Financial Support Letter (required for self-sponsored applicants).
6) Bank receipt of application fee payment (RMB 600 yuan).